The software for professional field work.
3D Basic Version 10 is the low-cost edition of this premier drill design product, perfect for smaller school bands or those with a budget crunch who want to improve the efficiency of their field drills. For over 35 years, Pyware has been used by high school, college, university, and other corps units around the world, helping Drill Directors and Designers create and distribute their formation ideas to the performers. It's even been used for Super Bowl halftime shows, opening and closing Olympic ceremonies, college bowl games, major parades, in movies such as "Drumline", and even on Broadway.
- Improved Virtual Clinic
- Stride Analyzer
- Collision Analyzer
- Continuity Analyzer
- Selection History Tool
- Push Tool defaults as overwrite similarly to the Morph Tool for rewriting
- Also new in the Push Tool is the "Compound Moves" option
- Figurines are now mapped to Symbols allowing you to visually show equipment changes for performers
- Added the Symbol Map Editor for mapping symbols to a figurine
- The Toolbar can now be moved outside the application window
- The Grid Designer now has the ability to create a grid in feet, in addition to yards and meters
- The number of performers matched is now displayed in the Console
- Backups are now created when using the "Save As" option to save a drill file.
- "Right clicks" can now be set to any tool on the Tool Palette
- All tools now have the ability to assign symbols in the Tool Panel Alt-click (Option-click on Mac) in the symbol text box to see symbol that will be displayed on the screen
- Added Safe Save - this feature will not allow a file to be fully saved to the hard disk if it is corrupted
- Software comes preinstalled on a USB thumb drive
- Operating System: Windows 7 or Mac OS X 10.10
- CPU and Memory: 2.2 Ghz Dual Core Processor, 2 GB of RAM
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti, Intel Iris 6100 supporting OpenGL 2.0
- 600 MB Hard Drive Space
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.11 or greater
- CPU and Memory: 2.4 Ghz Dual Core Processor, 4 GB of RAM or greater
- GPU: ATI Radeon R9 270, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti or greater
- 600 MB Hard Drive Space
Most Recent Updates!
- Added Sketch Library
- Create Sketch Library files.
- Directly Edit Sketch Library files.
- Create Sketch Library files from existing drills.
- Add Sketches to a Sketch Library file from any page in a drill.
- Added reset window locations option in the Display Menu.
- Added Default new drill max count option in Application Options.
- New Clone Wedge Interface in all drawing tools with Linear Clone.
- When cloning linearly you are now able to enter a drop off of performers to create wedges out of any linear clone.
- Added Select sketch only in the profile selection.
- Added Degree of rotation to the Relocation Handle read out to better show how much rotation is happening.
- New option to assign interval as rise over run in the Block tool
- Added option to set stride size in the Follow The Leader Tool
- New Stagger Tool Options
- Stagger by group segment (Pods)
- Stagger by group size
- Set Leader by distance
- Automatically staggers performers based on distance from the new form, longest to shortest.
- New function to define different leaders per group when multi-segment is selected.
- Added New Scatter Tool function to the Filled Form Tool.
- Added Show Paths Option for selected performers.
- Added Create arrow from displayed paths in the Arrow Tool.
- Added default symbol color in Document Options.
- Added delete last option in the Point tool
- Added Rebuild Continuity option.
- Automatically corrects jumping animation if this happens from rewriting a segment of drill.
- Added New Clinic Analyzer Off Grid Analyzer.
- Identifies if performers are on a smaller step and not on the grid.
- Added select at risk performers to Collision Analyzer, Stride Size Analyzer, Continuity Analyzer and Off Grid Analyzer.
- Added Play/Pause Real View Rendering option to reduce overhead when not using Real View.
- Added compatibility for to meet Mac OS Catalina Gatekeeper enhanced security requirements.
- Added Paste as Sketch option in Paste Performers.
- Added new messages for indicating issues with audio file format.
- Added Label position from secondary to the end.
- Added notice if a PDF file is unable to be overwritten.
- Added set number column in the production sheet export.
- Added function to copy performers and paste them as a sketch.
- Added new angles in Traditional Tools.
- Added border to the areas between the production notes on the bottom of the charts.
- Adjusted file integrity checking when downloading from the Pyware Portal.
- Adjusted Paste Performer Window Size.
- Adjusted Buttons on the Login Page.
- Adjusted permissions and functionality based on user role in the Pyware Portal Manager.
- Changes to Helper Text.
- Added option to Adjusted sync by page tempo to offset by one count.
- Paste Visual Range has been added to the Visual Presets so you can say ranges of visuals to be used later.
- Page tab options has been expanded on 3D Basic to incorporate the use of the Production sheet.
- Corrected issue some where custom props could not have the texture changed.
- Corrected some UI Scaling in various windows.
- Corrected issue with continuity when there is no page tab at the end of the drill.
- Changes to test for random grouping issues
- Customizable count track information:
- Show Audio Sync Time Stamp
- Show Measure Numbers
- Show Page Titles
- Increased Real View Hud Size.
- Updated Pyware Headquarters Messaging system.
- Additional Custom Props added through the Real View Asset Store.
- New coordinate format for the Japanese Locales.
Click to View Product FAQ's
Sound effects are available for most shows on our website. For most MSC and Center X Shows, the files are delivered at no additional charge as a Run Audio FX app file (requires purchase of app subscription) or $100 for separated sound files.* Availability/cost for sound effects or narration varies with each publisher/partner on our site.
For more information about Run Audio Fx, visit www.runaudiofx.com and test drive the app for free!! This is a completely customizable and powerful app that can work with any sound effect/file (yes, you can upload your own files into the program)! You can use it with your existing sound system (including self-powered speakers...by wired or bluetooth connections), by touch, with midi keyboard (full-control without touching the iOs device), and hundreds of sound effects are included with the purchase of a once-a-year subscription!
After you set up your show/soundboard, you save the entire RAFX Soundboard or "show" in a cloud service, or e-mail the file to yourself or collaborators on the project that havre RAFX. This way, if you have to reset the iOs device or get a new one, you can easily upload the file again and be up and running in a few seconds. Try doing that with a computer, its software, and additional hardware components...you've all witnessed that pre-show nightmare at least one time in your careers!
Save thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours working on additional equipment to deliver high-quality, non-compressed sound files in any performance situation.
*If you have any questions about sound effects being available for a show, please message us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 800-356-4381