Music Files Below (left click to listen, right click to download)
1. Carmen (Full Instrumentation, Ending A)
2. Carmen (Full Instrumentation, Ending B)
3. Carmen (Reduced Instrumentation, Ending A)
4. Carmen (Reduced Instrumentation, Ending B)
5. Carmen (Simplified Instrumentation, Ending A)
6. Carmen (Simplified Instrumentation, Ending B)
***Information about Key Poulan’s Shows on MSConcepts.com***
Most shows are available in Full Instrumentation®, Reduced Instrumentation®, and/or Simplified® wind versions.
Key Poulan's music is designed so that you can pick the parts from each version that work best for your band, and build exactly the instrumentation you need!
Example: Let's say your trombone/baritone section is smaller; you have a full clarinet section; and you have incoming freshmen in your trumpet section:
- Trombone/Baritones play the REDUCED VERSION (2 parts rather than 3)
- Clarinets play the FULL VERSION (all 3 parts)
- Trumpet use the SIMPLIFIED VERSION
Our exclusive Pit by the Numbers® Percussion is designed to be used for any size front ensemble section. Choose from 3, 4 or 5 bass drums.
Key Poulan Music wants every student, regardless of skill level, to contribute to their marching band field show at a level they can achieve.
Please contact us if you have any questions!