Music Files Below (left click to listen, right click to download)
Composer: Andrew Yozviak, Daniel Mark
Total Time: 7:14
The thought of balance is a very appealing one, juggling all arenas of life and getting things just right in order to feel great. The truth is we cannot walk a tight rope in life and achieve perfect balance; it is simply unattainable, too much. We need to accept who we are and the way things are then move from there. Using that truth as your basis, here is one possible storyboard for your show. You can use the following suggestions as your inner motivation, edit them and use them as voice-overs throughout your production, or use them as inspirational backdrops.
Find Life - Once we stop fretting over making everyone happy, eating an exact way or fitting in exercise all the time life seems to slip into place. You will probably find that you will start living a more fulfilled life and actually achieve more of your goals. Things will become effortless and the lowered levels of stress will make you think better and perform better in whatever you do. Plus you will probably become more outgoing and easygoing by nature.
Accept who you are right now and the way you do things now and get on with life. We cannot achieve a perfect balance and live on a tightrope for any sustained length of time so it’s better to spend time on solid ground where everything doesn’t matters as much but you still do your best to lead the life you try to lead.
Live in The Real World - We all have to make a living, have a sense of purpose and fulfillment, and stay healthy in order to achieve a life in the real world. Ultimately anything that makes it harder to live in the real world for you should be given a second thought. It doesn’t matter which aspect of your lifestyle is holding you back. Take a good look at it and make the necessary compromises that will allow you to live with stability in the real world. The funny thing is that most of the habits and lifestyles we have imposed that hold us back are often the ones which we initially imposed to make our lives more simple, and ended up having the opposite effect.
So long as you have stability in all areas of your life then you are doing well.
Work on :Quality relationships with friends and family, having a purpose or profession you love, eating well and exercising regularly, relaxation time and knowing how to unwind. These things give us stability and they allow us to keep a firm grip on the best life has to offer. Walking the tight rope and finding balance means perfecting all of these areas nearly 100% of the time and this is exhausting and unattainable. Stability is real balance and comes from doing things well 80% of the time and leaving yourself (and your mind) that 20% leeway to breathe!
- **Please contact us to inquire about regional conflicts that may affect show availability. If you purchase the show, and there isn't availability for your group, you will be given a chance to pick another show, or to request a refund. **
Sound effects are available for most shows on our website. For most MSC and Center X Shows, the files are delivered at no additional charge as a Run Audio FX app file (requires purchase of app subscription) or $100 for separated sound files.* Availability/cost for sound effects or narration varies with each publisher/partner on our site.
For more information about Run Audio Fx, visit www.runaudiofx.com and test drive the app for free!! This is a completely customizable and powerful app that can work with any sound effect/file (yes, you can upload your own files into the program)! You can use it with your existing sound system (including self-powered speakers...by wired or bluetooth connections), by touch, with midi keyboard (full-control without touching the iOs device), and hundreds of sound effects are included with the purchase of a once-a-year subscription!
After you set up your show/soundboard, you save the entire RAFX Soundboard or "show" in a cloud service, or e-mail the file to yourself or collaborators on the project that havre RAFX. This way, if you have to reset the iOs device or get a new one, you can easily upload the file again and be up and running in a few seconds. Try doing that with a computer, its software, and additional hardware components...you've all witnessed that pre-show nightmare at least one time in your careers!
Save thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours working on additional equipment to deliver high-quality, non-compressed sound files in any performance situation.
*If you have any questions about sound effects being available for a show, please message us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 800-356-4381