Custom Show Advantages
- MSC has been designing Custom Drill for over 30 years.
- We highlight your program’s strengths with creative and well thought-out design.
- Our expert design team writes to your particular situation and expectations in mind.
- With your collaboration we will stage the instruments for success, enable the students to ACHIEVE the drill, without design errors.
- MSC custom drill design fits your band’s numbers precisely and allows for “specialty” sections, solo or features to be highlighted.
- It is specifically written to your needs, requests, expectations, level of expertise and most importantly your valuable teaching time. You won’t have to worry about spending extra time adapting drill or adjusting after the fact!
- We work to tailor the design to your band’s exact needs regarding demand, length of phrase, staging, integration and step-size. For example; you may have a week trumpet section this season, or you have a balance problems because you don’t have enough Low Brass. We will stage the drill in a way to over these issues.
Looking to add props or special effects, this will all be covered in our pre-consultations to ensure your design is tailored to your situation.
Costs: The costs for a Custom Drill varies with each band situation. Every band is different and require different amount of time and energy to create the desired show, so to determine the actual cost we require further consultation on a case-by-case basis. Generally however, the size of your group, the difficulty and the time demand require to provide you with your design are major factors in determining the cost.
How to get Started..
Fill out the Get In Touch form to the right or below on the phone by pressing the black button and in no time we will email you a custom design document that outlines MSC’s responsibility to you, your responsibility to us, along with all information pertaining to your situation, strengths, weaknesses, limitations, etc. A place has been provided for your complete instrumentation breakdown, Color Guard notes and suggestions. The financial information and expectation have all been outlined here so can move forward. You will then need to submit your scores and recording of the music you will be performing to us asap.
If you have additional questions, or would like to contact us to get started, we’d love to hear from you!
1200 Old Mayfield Rd.
Paducah, KY 42001
E-mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org