Balance is the flexible split-sole guard shoe with arch protection.
- Padded innersole keeps you comfortable during your routines.
- Newly engineered rubber sole has dual side protectors that lengthen wearability.
- Toe and heel wraps protect from scuffing.
- Elastic dance laces maintain a pristine look while giving you a secure fit.
- Neoprene insert provides maximum comfort in fit, while the performance toggle tightens laces and prevents them from coming loose.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Black - Stock# 7550
- Nude - Stock# 7525
- Women's sizes 5 to 15 including all half sizes (except 10.5, 11.5, 12.5, 13.5 and 14.5).
- Men's sizes 7 to 13 (full sizes only).
- **Please contact us to inquire about regional conflicts that may affect show availability. If you purchase the show, and there isn't availability for your group, you will be given a chance to pick another show, or to request a refund. **
Sound effects are available for most shows on our website. For most MSC and Center X Shows, the files are delivered at no additional charge as a Run Audio FX app file (requires purchase of app subscription) or $100 for separated sound files.* Availability/cost for sound effects or narration varies with each publisher/partner on our site.
For more information about Run Audio Fx, visit www.runaudiofx.com and test drive the app for free!! This is a completely customizable and powerful app that can work with any sound effect/file (yes, you can upload your own files into the program)! You can use it with your existing sound system (including self-powered speakers...by wired or bluetooth connections), by touch, with midi keyboard (full-control without touching the iOs device), and hundreds of sound effects are included with the purchase of a once-a-year subscription!
After you set up your show/soundboard, you save the entire RAFX Soundboard or "show" in a cloud service, or e-mail the file to yourself or collaborators on the project that havre RAFX. This way, if you have to reset the iOs device or get a new one, you can easily upload the file again and be up and running in a few seconds. Try doing that with a computer, its software, and additional hardware components...you've all witnessed that pre-show nightmare at least one time in your careers!
Save thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours working on additional equipment to deliver high-quality, non-compressed sound files in any performance situation.
*If you have any questions about sound effects being available for a show, please message us: email@example.com or call: 800-356-4381